Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fluff Mail

   I am willing to bet that most of my readers have no idea what the title of this blog refers to. Let me enlighten you;
   Fluff Mail is a term used in the cloth diaper community referring to mailed goods. For instance, sending and receiving diapers, clothing that matches your diapers, diaper inserts and accessories etc. And its FANTASTIC.
    I have done my fair share of online shopping. . I own an online retail business I should be used to packages showing up at my house.. but few of them get me as excited as the Fluff Mail I received today (except perhaps when I am out of a product and I have to wait a few days for it to come in.. I am not a happy person when I run out of my cleaning products, and the kids get real mad when we are out of twist tubes and meal bars.) that was my brand new, just released Great White Shark GDiaper and matching CleanWater Tee. I have been tracking this package like it was one of my children, knowing exactly where it was at all times, and knew that the mail had come simply because I got the email notification that my package had arrived.
   This baby is pretty, and my favorite part is that the proceeds go to helping clean the beaches, which in turn is good for the sea animals and us, and I like the environment. I find that I am more likely to buy products that help animals and nature and can justify spending a little more there for that purpose. . Which is exactly the excuse I gave to Ian when I gave in and told him I ordered the shirt too.
   I vaguely remember a discussion about me having a diaper addiction, and a look of "how much?" To which I quickly responded by throwing some of my online friends, as well as my dear friend Krista under the bus, and sharing their stash photos with a hint of some of the amounts of money they have spent on rare and hard to find diapers..
   Did you even know such a thing existed?? But all of this was to share with you MY NEW PRETTIES!!!
 
My shark loving soon to be ONE year old is going to rock this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment