Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the beginning of a nudist

   I must disclaim that he probably gets this from me. Or his father, actually.. I think it kind of runs in the family, but JT has recently discovered the joys of being naked.
   It is probably my fault. He has seen me and Ian nude enough that the images are most likely burned horrifically in his retinas, add to that the many months of witnessing me nurse and he has seen enough parental nudity to cause some long lasting effect. When he was about 10 months old he began the stage of not wanting to let me get him dressed after changing his diapers in the morning. Being in the very fun stages of morning sickness I usually let him go without fighting it, but would constantly tell him that "mommy does not support your nudist habits until you are old enough to explain why you want them."

 CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR....

Yesterday marked the 4th day in a row that I walked into JT's room after he had been asleep to find his room completely destroyed and him 100% naked. No diaper, no socks.. nothing but happy. After telling him for the first few days that he needs to at least keep his diaper on, and ignoring it the next I finally asked him about it.. The conversation went something like this...

Me: JT, buddy, why did you take your clothes off again?
Him: Cause
Me: Mommy told you that 'cause' is not a good enough answer. Were you hot? did you pee pee through your diaper?
Him: Nope. didn't want it
Me: You didn't want your clothes on?
Him: yup, no clothes, don't want it
Me: and your diaper?
Him: no Diaper
Me: Pee pee on the potty like a big boy and we don't have to wear diapies anymore
Him: No, no potty
Me: Then you have to wear a diapie so you don't pee pee on mommy's floor.
Him: No mommy, no diapie no pants. Don't want it.

   Well then. I guess we have a naked toddler running around for awhile. So please call before you show up from now on, unless you are ok with naked children talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment