Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers Day

   In honor of Father's Day I wanted to end out a huge Thank You.

   Thank you to the men in my life who have been a great role model. Who have taught me what a great relationship looks like, who have helped me when I wasn't strong enough, who have shown me what Faith is, who have believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.
   Thank you to the men who are in my children's lives that show them guidance when Ian and I are not there, who raise your children to be strong, courageous and filled with Faith and Love for God.
   Thank you for being father figures, for teaching Ian and I how to have a healthy marriage and relationship with God.

   I have a fantastic Daddy. He has always been a role model for me, I have never wanted him to be disappointed in me, or angry. I have spent my life trying my hardest to make him proud to call me his daughter. He did the absolute best that he could with the hand he was given, and I have to say that I don't think there is anything more he could have done. We never went without, we never wanted for anything and we sure had a lot of fun. I pray that I can be as fabulous of a parent as he was.
  Today is a day to celebrate Dads, and even though not all of the men in my life are fathers, they have all had an influence on my life in one way or another. So when you are sending out your Father's Day greetings, remember to thank the ones that cared for you even when they didn't have to.


   Happy Father's Day to all the men reading and all the men in the lives of you ladies. Sometimes they can be a little bit of a pain, but they are still pretty fabulous. Now.. go eat some bacon... who doesn't love bacon?

No comments:

Post a Comment